Heavenly Father LORD OF HOST . JEHOVAH RAFFA.. PLEASE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father LORD OF HOST. JEHOVAH RAFFA.. PLEASE HEAL THIS LITTLE ### that I saw ### on -### site-

Heal her MIGHTY JEHOVAH, LET YOUR WILL BE DONE SO THIS PERSON CAN BELIEVE IN YOU. PLEASE INTER-BEING I BEG YOU .. THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME IN YOUR PRESENCE> TODA RABA.

NEWHOPE
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement Lord we pray, with you Yeshua we pray,
with the Holy Spirit we pray, your will be done Father,
may it be kind, Amen
 
Let Us Pray: Jehovah I ask in Jesus’ name, “Bless all those I love, care about (including myself), and the writer of this prayer with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for our lives. Bless each of us to come to Know You, Love You, and walk in Obedience to Your Word and Will for our lives. Bless us to grow and continue growing in the knowledge of Your Son, Christ Jesus. Let Your Word dwell within us richly, be a lamp unto our feet, and a light unto our path. Bless us to always find ourselves walking under Your leadership, guidance, and protection. Heal and deliver us. Encourage us daily. Protect us from all evil. Let the desires and plans of our enemies of the Lord never come to reality in our lives and always let their plans of evil, to hurt, steal, kill, lie on, and destroy blow up and backfire in their faces. Let us all come to realize: No Weapon Formed Against a Child of God Will Prosper. Now Lord keep us, make Your face to shine upon us, and be gracious unto us. Lift up Your countenance upon us and give us great peace. God do this for us today and for always. In Jesus’ name I pray.” Amen.

To Know God Like Enoch: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18087-to-know-god-like-enoch/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father LORD of host I come before your presence I ask you to allow me to go back to work, Please have Coach ### and Coach ### call me today or Let me talk to Coach ### and Please show me love and favor upon my request. Thank you, Mercy Loving Father. I also ask you to sow me direction...
Replies
11
Views
232
Heavenly Father LORD of host please protect my life from danger and harm. and show me love, I love father amen you are my TREASURE!! `### ###HOPE`
Replies
10
Views
236
Heavenly Father LORD of host I come before your holy presence forgive me for any sin. I wish to closer to you LORD and please provide a different job. A job closer home.
Replies
15
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom