Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I pray for employment and next Month would be 2 years I have been sent home from my Job. I pray that the Holy Spirit softens by ex boyfriend heart, to remove all pride and his ego to reach out and apologise for his wrongs to me. I pray that God will reunite our relationship, that the ring he...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I just know now in my heart that you are good and I love you very much. I miss you too .. please attempt to come upon me again.. I just got so blinded by them I thought you were evil. I remember who you are now and I'm a lost sheep and I need your help. I'm sorry I'm so...
Replies
Views
Dear Father Lord, heavenly father of all I pray to you on my knees with my hands pressed together asking for your help father . My daughter simran is almost at the end of her 3rd year at university please I wish her great results in her exams. She also has 2 options for pre-registration year...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I lay it all down to You. I let go of it all because I know I have no control over the situation or my husband. I pray you would help me to let go of my anger and sadness. I pray I can keep my eyes on You and trust that you are working things out even if I can’t see what you are...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father,Please help my brother who has been struggling with his health and mobility.Please help him to make a quick recovery from his recent fall.Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom