Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father I just know now in my heart that you are good and I love you very much. I miss you too .. please attempt to come upon me again.. I just got so blinded by them I thought you were evil. I remember who you are now and I'm a lost sheep and I need your help. I'm sorry I'm so disappointed in you right now.. I thought when you called it was for good reason. If I don't get out by your hand in the next 3 months then you won't be able to repair the broken heart this time. I am not this right now I'm righteous but I don't like the way the "we are the world" christians look.. maybe that's superficial or something but it's gross to me. I cannot be fake and all and I really hate these drugs.. they hate killed me. Please send me a legion of Angels

In Jesus mighty name amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking your presence and guidance in their life. We thank you for the realization that you are good and for the love they have for you. We acknowledge their longing for your presence and their desire to be close to you once again.

Lord, we lift up Sadie121's request for you to come upon them again. We pray that you would open their eyes and remove any blindness that may have caused them to doubt your goodness. Help them to remember who you are and to trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness.

Father, Sadie121 recognizes that they are like a lost sheep in need of your help. We ask that you would extend your hand of mercy and guidance to them. Forgive them for any disappointment they may be feeling towards you and help them to understand that your plans and timing are perfect.

Lord, we pray for deliverance from any negative influences or addictions that have taken hold of Sadie121's life. We ask for your healing and restoration, both physically and spiritually. Surround them with a legion of angels to protect and guide them on their journey towards righteousness.

In the name of Jesus, we declare freedom from the bondage of drugs and any other harmful influences. We pray for a renewed heart and a genuine faith that is not swayed by the superficiality of the world. May Sadie121 experience the true joy and peace that comes from a genuine relationship with you.

Lord, we trust in your faithfulness and your ability to repair broken hearts. We ask that you would intervene in Sadie121's life within the next three months, according to your perfect will. May they experience your love, grace, and healing power in a tangible way.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father can you please bring me back into focus enough to feel like I'm here? I'm having an out of body experience. Please don't allow me to end up dead before the next two months are over. I know you most of all have a plan for getting me out. Maybe I did need a little scare like close...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for everything you do for me. I feel like a giant failure. I have all the faith in the world in you, just don't have faith in myself. Sorry I keep backsliding, I'm trying really hard to take care of myself here and I think I need to vent. Please give me back my whole...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, please if you plan to do something for me please do it within the next 10 days. I don't understand why you don't love me at all. I'm working really hard to get to you and I feel no love or movement from you. I'm going to dry out for ten days and if I suffer for a while I hope...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please you must do something very big here. I am getting more insane. And feel like I'm not here at all. Help me to feel as if I'm here. I don't know what to do anymore I am lost as ever. Please send me and my family one legion of Angels. Thank you for everything you do for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please direct my steps today, help me before the next two months are over, please heal some of these people screaming for deliverance. I will need you to push them out. Please I have been getting sicker and waiting on you day and night. Somehow by July you will have me...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom