Heavenly father in the name of Jesus Christ. I would

babiz

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly father in the name of Jesus Christ.
I would first like to thank God for all that he has done for me. I am grateful for everything, my education, family, friends, my boyfriend and his supportive family, and most importantly thank you for this boy I am carrying. I am terrified of stillbirth. I want this boy more than anything. I want him to be healthy and to live. Please pray for me. AMEN
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
I am free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
12
Views
164
I don't know how it affects the pain inside my right hand because it did itself and inner my right leg, but I don't know where that comes from. It is so strange to me.
Replies
11
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom