Heavenly Father. I want to thank you for everything you are doing in my life. You have blessed me beyond words. Father in heaven I pray that this second interview Wednesday goes great and that I get the position I have prayed for. This job would be life changing and I would be doing your work which is helping those in need. Father thank you for loving me and I pray that you open windows in doors for this opportunity of a new start. I pray this in Jesus name! Amen!
I pray for this today in Jesus name. Amen 🙏💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for the prayer book I found yesterday that I believe was ###'s when she made her 1st communion. ### and ### gave it to her. We will keep and treasure it. Tomorrow we are to have the Estate sale of ###'s stuff. Please help us to sell a lot of stuff and get rid...
Replies
14
Views
515
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for the prayer book I found today that I believe was ###'s when she made her 1st communion. ### and ### gave it to her. We will keep and treasure it. Tomorrow we are to have the Estate sale of ###'s stuff. Please help us to sell a lot of stuff and get rid of...
Replies
13
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom