Heavenly Father I want to thank you and all ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I want to thank you and all the people here that prayed for my dog ###. He is feeling better and back to his old self chasing and playing with our cat. The vet told me he had cabin fever as it's been too cold here. Since the temperatures have warmed I have been taking him out more to play and he seems to enjoy it. Thank you and God bless
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for the prayer book I found yesterday that I believe was ###'s when she made her 1st communion. ### and ### gave it to her. We will keep and treasure it. Tomorrow we are to have the Estate sale of ###'s stuff. Please help us to sell a lot of stuff and get rid...
Replies
14
Views
515
Heavenly Father I want to thank you for the prayer book I found today that I believe was ###'s when she made her 1st communion. ### and ### gave it to her. We will keep and treasure it. Tomorrow we are to have the Estate sale of ###'s stuff. Please help us to sell a lot of stuff and get rid of...
Replies
13
Views
469
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom