Heavenly Father I want to say thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I want to say thank you for answering all my prayers. I can not do this without you leading my way. Thank you LORD for all you do for me and my family. God bless
 
Thank You Father, thank You for answering our prayers in Jesus Holy Name.

Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for His mercy endures forever.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
234
I have started working its been 3 weeks, thank you for all the prayers . The only downside of the job is that is fee for service there has been a lot of cancellation but God has continue to be good to me. I want to pray for my family for my brothers, my father so God can continue to help him...
Replies
9
Views
129
I want to thank ### and host admin for the additions help regarding the housing/ eviction issue. Today is Friday ### and I’m going to wind down and relax. Praying for good sleep. It it be the Lord’s Will I’d like to pick up on the job search tomorrow. Praying in Jesus name.
Replies
11
Views
403
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom