Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith19

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father,

I thank you for all the blessings you have showered upon my husband, my parents, my sister, my in-laws, family and friends. You have been there for us and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Dear Lord, my husband and I are facing difficulties at this point - financially we need a miracle. This has in turn put a huge strain on our marriage and has led my husband to be hot tempered.

Dear Lord, I lost my job and I need your help. Please Dear Lord, help me get a good job. I need to help my husband and my family. Please help me.

Dear Lord, I come before you asking you for forgiveness for all the sins I have committed and to help us get through this difficult situation. Please help us Dear Lord. Both my husband and I want to come up in our lives and help our parents out. And we need your help Dear Lord. Please help us. I place all my trust and hope and faith at your feet. In Jesus mighty name I pray...Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord God for all the blessings, and I hope that in my second place I would be able to afford to pay my rent lord. Pls guide me with my work so that I can sustain my life here and I would be able to afford to help the needs of my family, in Jesus name I pray amen.
Replies
7
Views
345
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Amen Please open Blessed doors Jesus. God please heal and all pain in my arm to feet and deliver from God's lying ravaging enemies on every side, these evil neighbors, so called Christian friend and mngs, Drop their False frivolous allegations against me, a child of God, they cannot stand...
Replies
10
Views
447
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom