Heavenly Father i pray that people will want to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I pray that people will want to adopt abandon animals and or go to their nearest animal shelter and save animals lives they deserve love like humans .. Father I pray that you will open up the hearts of people love so they can love .. We ask this in Jesus name amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for protection and to be moved, but all the animals need to be placed. Thank you in JESUS name amen
Replies
10
Views
200
father i pray in JESUS name that you will convict the heart of ### in Jesus, I also pray to adopt 4 last kittens and my ex to take his dog in JESUS name Father you take the stress i am only meant to worship you. so get those animals out of my friend's house they are very stressful amen
Replies
11
Views
370
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom