Heavenly Father, I pray that I keep my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, I pray that I keep my job. I'm scared if I lose it what will happen to me. Please Lord help me.

I can't stop crying. I feel so sad and lost.

I thank you Lord for loving us and saving us. In Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have chronic health issues that leave me bedridden, no family, church, friends or support. I’m being harassed by a spirit spouse. I’ve recently prayed to ask God about my spiritual state. I heard the word “rebrobate” minutes after I’d prayed but they could’ve been a demon. Please pray that God...
Replies
9
Views
239
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
226
I have been having the worst 6 months of my life and I am so incredibly lonely. I have friends but they have been drifting further and further away, and I don't know if they still love me. I have an abusive family, and so little support in this world. I've been crying so much every day, on my...
Replies
7
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom