Heavenly Father I pray for healing physically, mentally, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray you will relieve my sadness & confusion, anger for my husbands infidelity & affair with his Hindu coworker while I was seriously ill, that’s very cruel yet he still shows no remorse. I trusted him totally before but now I find his betrayal is hard for me to bear! He blames me for not...
Replies
13
Views
483
Jesus have a mercy on us Jesus please heal my wounds from secret contacts with strangers Jesus bless me, my family and all other people. Thankyou Jesus I love you 😘
Replies
8
Views
184
Please pray for healing (physical/financial) in a Christian friend who has a serious medical condition, and is trying to find a job she can handle doing with her conditions.
Replies
9
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom