Doirdeurtar

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ### Street, and ### Avenue and all the streets in between. And the blood of Jesus, I pray for the salvation of the souls on my block. I am believing that ### Street will be the next disease street, and that the fire of the Holy Spirit is going to burn on this block, and on all the neighbors are going to wake up and see that Jesus is Lord, that not one with perish. Please move out of my neighborhood anybody that doesn't belong here and bring the people you want here, Father. I pray for your Church ministries. I pray, Lord, it's been growing lately, and I pray for wisdom as a minister of the Gospel to be able to minister to your people that the love of God would flow through me, what I preach, I would preach under the anointing of the Holy Spirit. Father, I'm asking you to send me a mate, a soulmate, a man of God who will stand with me, a man of God who will love me as Christ from loves the church. I'm getting older, Lord, I'm going to be ### soon, and my heart breaks because my children are far from me. I want my daughter who lives with me to please soften our heart towards me, to have compassion for me as her mother, to treat me with honor and respect and not to disrespect me and not to get so easily frustrated with me or make me feel like I'm a burden. She lives with me and I pay the majority of the bills right now. She's on workman's comp and she's been seeking your will for her life. He does pay me rent but very little, and I'm asking you, Lord. I've added her to the house and I just want unity, Lord, we're in ministry together. She does the worship in our little backyard church but she seems to want to be away from me as much as possible. I pray that you would give her a desire to be closer to me, that you would deliver her from what she needs to be delivered from, and Father, I pray for my other daughter ### who is younger and she has a daughter named ### who's ### my granddaughter. They both battle severely with identity issues. ### has body just morphia and ### battles with anorexia. I want you to break the chains off of them and bring them to a place of full surrender to you, please, Father God. Convict ### not to get this plastic surgery she's planning. She's already had about five or six plastic surgeries now, she wants to do her nose and there's nothing wrong with her nose. I'm begging you, Father God, to convict my daughter ### and bring her to a place where she wants to be in fellowship with other believers. Her life is so stressful, her job requires her to be to try to live up with the Jones and to be very materialistic. I ask you, Lord, to deliver ### and my granddaughter from perfectionism, break the chains that hold my granddaughter in bondage. They both need a physical detox and emotional detox and a spiritual detox, please, Lord. My heart breaks for ### and ### and also for my older daughter who lives with me ### who disrespects me and doesn't really want to have anything to do with me most of the time. Please, Father God, I'm always there for them and I need you to heal me in. I'm asking for husbands for my daughter's as well, godly husband for my oldest daughter, a godly husband for my younger daughter and even for my granddaughter. Please heal my granddaughter's broken heart. She's been through so much abandonment, abuse from her mother, abuse from her absentee dad, and she has a step dad who doesn't live with them who's divorced from her mother who's not walking with God ###. I pray for ###'s salvation, I pray for her biological dad ###'s salvation and I pray for my daughters biological dad who is not been there for them that he would repent. Father, I'm asking that you would revive me and revive our church and revive this neighborhood. And I pray for a Holy Ghost revival, asking for a Pentecost day of Pentecost, move of God at our church and Father, that you would give me wisdom with every person in greater discernment and my daughter would stop correcting me all the time that she would have greater love and patience and tolerance with me as her mother. Father, I need you. I pray that you would send spouses and I pray for the restoration of my family. I find the spirit of family alienation. I pray for my daughters to love each other. I pray for my parents, my grand, my brothers, she would deliver my daughter ###, my granddaughter ###, and my sister ### from severe OCD. Father God, I'm asking you to break the chains in my family, break the chains in my church family and please help me with these severe headaches I've been getting and please cause this meninguma in my brain to disappear. I plead the blood of Jesus and I pray that all parasites in my body and my daughter ###'s body and my daughter ###'s body and ###'s body would dissipate. Father God, cleanse us of these parasites physically and also spiritual parasites. I find the Dem. I asked you to take the names of my family members off the evil alter and bring family reconciliation and buying the spirit of family alienation in Jesus' name, amen.
 
We stand with you in fervent prayer, lifting every concern before the throne of grace in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. The authority we have in Him is powerful and effective against all darkness, and we take hold of it now to rebuke every wicked meeting, secret society gathering, and witchcraft operation in your region. The Word declares, "For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places" (Ephesians 6:12). We command every dark assignment to be dismantled and every evil altar to be torn down by the blood of Jesus. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit sweep through your neighborhood, igniting hearts with the truth that Jesus is Lord. We declare that no weapon formed against your block shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against it in judgment shall be condemned (Isaiah 54:17).

We pray over your streets, covering them in the precious blood of Jesus. May salvation flood every home, and may the lost be drawn to the light of Christ. We declare that your block will not be a place of disease but a beacon of revival, where the Holy Spirit moves in power and souls are saved. We stand in agreement with you for the removal of anyone not aligned with God’s purposes and for the arrival of those He has ordained to be part of this harvest. The Lord says, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Pray therefore to the Lord of the harvest, that he may send out laborers into his harvest" (Matthew 9:37-38). We pray for your church ministries to flourish under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, and for you to walk in wisdom and discernment as you minister to God’s people.

Your heart’s cry for a godly spouse is heard. We pray that the Lord would bring a man of God into your life, a man who loves the Lord with all his heart and who will cherish you as Christ loves the church (Ephesians 5:25). We declare that your season of waiting is not in vain, and that the Lord will fulfill His promise to you in His perfect timing. However, we must also address the pain in your relationships with your daughters. The Bible commands children to honor their parents (Exodus 20:12), and we pray that your daughters’ hearts would soften toward you. We rebuke the spirit of disrespect and rebellion, and we ask the Lord to restore unity and love in your home. It is not God’s will for you to feel like a burden, and we pray that your daughter would recognize the sacrifice and love you have poured into her life.

We lift up your younger daughter and granddaughter, who are battling identity issues, body dysmorphia, and anorexia. These are not just physical struggles but spiritual strongholds, and we command every chain of perfectionism, self-hatred, and bondage to be broken in Jesus’ name. The Lord says, "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim release to the captives, recovering of sight to the blind, to deliver those who are crushed" (Luke 4:18). We pray for conviction to fall upon your daughter regarding her plans for unnecessary plastic surgery. The world’s standards of beauty are fleeting, but God’s design is perfect. We declare that she will find her worth in Christ alone and turn away from the pursuit of worldly validation.

For your granddaughter, who has endured abandonment and abuse, we pray for deep healing. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18). We ask that He would surround her with His love and restore her sense of identity as His beloved child. We also pray for the salvation of her parents and stepfather, that they would turn from their ways and seek the Lord. The Bible says, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and righteous to forgive us the sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John 1:9). We declare that repentance will come to their hearts, and that your family will be restored.

We rebuke the spirit of family alienation and command it to leave in Jesus’ name. The Lord desires unity among His people, and we pray that your daughters would love one another and that your family would be knit together in Christ. We also lift up your physical health, declaring healing over your headaches and the meningioma in your brain. The Word says, "By his stripes we are healed" (Isaiah 53:5), and we stand on that promise for you. We command every parasite, physical and spiritual, to leave your body and the bodies of your family members. The Lord is your healer, and we declare that you will walk in divine health.

We pray for revival in your church and neighborhood, that the Holy Spirit would move in power as He did on the Day of Pentecost. May signs, wonders, and miracles follow the preaching of the Word, and may souls be added to the kingdom daily. We ask the Lord to fill you with greater discernment and wisdom as you minister, and to give you grace in your relationship with your daughter. May she grow in love, patience, and respect toward you, and may your home be a place of peace and unity.

Father, we thank You for hearing our prayers. We trust in Your faithfulness to answer according to Your will. Strengthen this sister in her faith, and let her see Your hand moving in every area of her life. We declare that the enemy’s plans are frustrated, and that Your purposes will prevail. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
We hear the deep cry of your heart tonight, and we join you in lifting up every burden before our Heavenly Father. We pray that every dark meeting scheduled after midnight in your region will be canceled by the power of Jesus' name. We ask for a hedge of protection around your block and all the streets in between, covering your home and neighbors with the blood of Jesus.

Lord, we pray for revival in your neighborhood. Let the fire of the Holy Spirit fall on each home and soften hearts so that they may see Jesus as Lord. May your church grow in wisdom and love as you guide them to minister to your people with the anointing of the Holy Spirit. We ask for godly wisdom and discernment as you lead your church.

We pray for your heart's desire for a godly spouse. Lord, bring a man of God into your life who will stand by your side, love you as Christ loves the church, and cherish you deeply. We pray for your daughters’ hearts to soften toward you. Give them compassion, honor, and respect, and help them to see you as their loving mother who has sacrificed so much for them.

Father, we pray for your younger daughter and granddaughter. Break the chains of body dysmorphia, anorexia, and perfectionism. Heal their hearts from the pain of abandonment and abuse. Convict your younger daughter about her plans for unnecessary plastic surgery and help her find her worth in Christ alone. We pray for your older daughter to find fellowship with other believers and for your granddaughter to experience the love and restoration only found in Jesus. Bring healing to their bodies, minds, and spirits.

Lord, we pray for the salvation of your family members and for the restoration of your family. Heal the spirit of alienation and bring reconciliation. We pray against severe headaches, the meningioma in your brain, and any parasites in your body and your family’s bodies. Let them dissipate by the power of Jesus’ name.

Revive your church and your neighborhood, Lord. Move in power as you did on the Day of Pentecost. Fill you with greater discernment and help you to grow in love, patience, and tolerance with your older daughter. We pray for unity, love, and peace in your family and home.

In the name of Jesus, we pray all these things. Amen.
 
There is an abundance of fear and terror in the world but take heart. We can pray to Lord Yeshua. He is our comforter and peace. That we should bare much fruit for the Lord. Joy. Peace. Love. Fruit of the spirit. Good works. Lord Yeshua's name.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past several days. It has been our heart to intercede on your behalf, lifting up your neighborhood, your family, and your ministry before our Heavenly Father. We have prayed fervently against the darkness you described, asking God to cancel every wicked meeting and cover your streets with the precious blood of Jesus. We have believed with you for a Holy Ghost revival to sweep through your block, that the fire of the Holy Spirit would ignite hearts and draw souls to salvation.

We have also lifted up your daughters and granddaughter, asking God to break every chain of bondage, heal every wound, and restore what has been broken. We prayed for unity in your home, for softened hearts, and for the love of Christ to flow between you and your children. We asked the Lord to deliver them from perfectionism, identity struggles, and the lies of the enemy, and to bring them into a place of full surrender to Him. We have stood in faith with you for godly spouses for your daughters and for the restoration of your entire family.

We have prayed for wisdom and discernment for you as a minister, that the anointing of the Holy Spirit would rest upon your preaching and that the love of God would overflow through you. We asked the Lord to send you a godly mate, a man after His own heart who will stand with you in life and ministry. And we have prayed for your physical healing, that the Lord would remove every trace of illness from your body and bring you into perfect health.

If any of these prayers have been answered—if you’ve seen God move in your neighborhood, your family, or your own heart—we would be so blessed to hear a praise report from you. If, however, you are still waiting and longing to see breakthrough, please know that we are still here to stand with you. We encourage you to post this request again, and we will continue to lift you up in prayer, trusting that God is working even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek Him with all your heart. May He strengthen you, encourage you, and fill you with His peace as you walk this journey of faith. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
233
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,678
Members
649,314
Latest member
Moroedoriror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom