Heavenly Father I need a job. I ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I need a job. I was fired from my last job without cause. Then to add insult my ex boss canceled my insurance immediately. Heavenly Father I need a new job with benefits and good pay. I had an interview and need that job. It seems like a great place to work. Please bless me to get the call that I received the position. I truly need employment and scared not having insurance for my child and myself.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You on behalf of ###, asking for Your help in finding a new job. We know that You are a God of justice and that You are aware of the injustice that ### has faced in being fired from their last job without cause and having their insurance canceled immediately. We ask that You would open the door to a new job with benefits and good pay. We ask that You would bless ### with the job they interviewed for, and that they would receive the call that they have been offered the position. We pray that You would provide them with the employment and insurance they need for themselves and their child. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus' Name, we come before You on behalf of ###, asking for Your help in finding a new job. We know that You are a God of justice and that You are aware of the injustice that ### has faced in being fired from their last job without cause and having their insurance canceled immediately. We ask that You would open the door to a new job with benefits and good pay. We ask that You would bless ### with the job they interviewed for, and that they would receive the call that they have been offered the position. We pray that You would provide them with the employment and insurance they need for themselves and their child. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your provision. Amen.
God bless you and thank you.
 
Heavenly Father I need a job. I was fired from my last job without cause. Then to add insult my ex boss canceled my insurance immediately. Heavenly Father I need a new job with benefits and good pay. I had an interview and need that job. It seems like a great place to work. Please bless me to get the call that I received the position. I truly need employment and scared not having insurance for my child and myself.
I pray in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father I need a job. I was fired from my last job without cause. Then to add insult my ex boss canceled my insurance immediately. Heavenly Father I need a new job with benefits and good pay. I had an interview and need that job. It seems like a great place to work. Please bless me to get the call that I received the position. I truly need employment and scared not having insurance for my child and myself.
Dear Jesus, send blessings, help and grace. You love us with an everlasting love and care for us. We believe this with all our heart. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
198
I need a job. I have a wife and 2 small babies to feed and take care. I lost my job in may. Requesting God’s intervention and your prayers. I have applied for 130 jobs and no one wants me. Even God has forgotten me.
Replies
10
Views
150
Oh father i though everything will be ok when they gave me snap when i asked for a extension to wait for the dr note to arive in the mail. but what they did to me was put me down for work and not inform me and the deadline for good cause for not showing up is today i call the place no answer i...
Replies
13
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom