Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scroggymommy5

Faithful Servant
Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You this morning. She is a young mother of a beautiful 6 mo old daughter. Yesterday ### had a seizure suddenly and no one seems to know why. Please touch her today with Your Supernatural healing touch. Fix whatever is not working properly inside of her brain. I am claiming your scripture that says, "by Your stripes, ### is healed." Please surround her today with Your Presence! I ask this in Jesus' Name, Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I come to you full of overwhelming sorrow and anguish; my heart is heavy, my weight is great. I echo Psalm 59 of David for it feels my enemies are constantly after me. Enemies closer to home than I ever imagined. How long will they be after me? How long will unjustified conversations...
Replies
11
Views
163
My mother suffered a thrombotic stroke at the end of January last year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. In November of the same year, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. Since April 22, she has been under home hospice care. She is now suffering from pneumonia...
Replies
10
Views
255
My mother has suffered a stroke for over a year, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. We have always held onto the faith that Jesus would heal her. However, last November, she was diagnosed with stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. On March 16, she was rushed to the emergency room due to a...
Replies
8
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,938
Messages
16,793,855
Members
649,513
Latest member
Soarpurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom