Heavenly father I have been waiting so ...

Heavenly father I have been waiting so patiently on love. I have been praying for a husband for over a decade. Please honor my request to meet and marry my Boaz to me. I don't want to give up, but so lonely it hurts. I truly am an amazing woman.
Father in heaven, Your daughter cries to You. I pray for a husband for her. Please Lord. Grant her heart desires in Jesus name, amen.
 
Father in heaven, Your daughter cries to You. I pray for a husband for her. Please Lord. Grant her heart desires in Jesus name, amen
Thank you so much and may God bless you!!
 
Heavenly father I have been waiting so patiently on love. I have been praying for a husband for over a decade. Please honor my request to meet and marry my Boaz to me. I don't want to give up, but so lonely it hurts. I truly am an amazing woman.
Lord, Help ### to find her soul mate and bring peace and joy in her life. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been waiting on the Lord to bring a conclusion to a matter for so long. It is totally in God's hands and I know He has his own ways and time table. He has never let me down and there have been times in the past that I thought He had but as I look back over the big picture I see that He...
Replies
7
Views
528
have been waiting all day for a work appointment, that has been cancelled less than one hour before; feeling frustrated by anothe last minute cancellation. Plse pray that God will supply all needs.
Replies
7
Views
361
I have gone on countless interviews, some seem so promising and others I never hear back from. I am a single parent. I'm waiting for this one call back from a company where I know I could so so much good for and would humble me in so many ways, finally get out of debt, provide for my family and...
Replies
7
Views
498
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom