Heavenly Father I give you praise, I thank you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielag29

Humble Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father I give you praise, I thank you Lord for the blessing upon blessing you've given us. Lord I pray that you give me patience, strengthen me and hold me with your loving hands. Blessed my family with health and always keep them away from danger. Lord please fill my soul with joy and understanding, I pray that our current financial situation gets resolved soon, strengthen our fair, guide us and protect us of all evil. I pray for peace, calm and strengthening in my marriage, Lord please don't let us be without food, bless our home with prosperity. Lord I lift my prayers on to you, I thank you for all the blessings and this beautiful day. In the name of Jesus I pray Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)

God Wants You To Take Him At His Word And Just Trust HIM:


http://youtu.be/rRwQy2eQbJM
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever" (Psalm 107:1) and "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you" (1 Thessalonians 5:18) In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
265
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
14
Views
313
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Being our Habitation, our Dwelling Place, for Being in Us as well as All around each of Us, for Allowing No sickness, No evil, No plague, No virus to enter nor be near me just for Claiming You as my Habitation, for Removing anything stubborn that tries just...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom