Heavenly Father I give thanks to you ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
154
Heavenly Father, I give thanks and praise. I ask that you bless ### and I with employment. Father we are both out of work and desperate. I ask that you bless ###, making her strong and confident in her interview today. I ask that you move the hearts and minds of these potential employers to be...
Replies
9
Views
339
Father God, I give thanks for supernatural financial blessings, supernatural fulfillment of my ### wishlist, and supernatural wisdom, discernment and knowledge. Please God, be the God of restoration in my life, home, finances, health and relationships.
Replies
5
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom