Heavenly Father, I feel today was a waste for what I tried to get done today. Please LORD help me tomorrow to be more productive. You know what we need. Thank you for praying with us. God bless
I feel like I'm lacking motivation. The time flies by quickly, and I know I have to study and exercise, it just feels like I don't have to. My medication treats obsessive compulsive disorder, and I guess I don't feel the compulsion to make the most of my time. Jesus Christ, please heal me of...
Lord why did you make me so alone for so many years. even with people it's just what to do for them. I don't feel like I matter. please help me with this I'm feeling down. please heal our home it's sinking in water:( I wish sometimes I could get someone to care. No one cares about me and it's...
I am asking for prayers. This year I lost my grandma who raised me. I lost my uncle just a month ago. I have no friends or family. I got betrayed by everyone close to me. I still love my former singer. But she won't talk to me. I miss people but they don't have time for me. I don't trust people...