Heavenly Father, I don’t like the way ...

Heavenly Father, I don’t like the way I felt pain the varicose veins in the front of shin splints of legs because it make me feel so uncomfortable to walk. I know you can repair everything in the legs return to normal in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
GOD BLESS YOU Dear. YOu will be RESTORED.
Heavenly Father, I don’t like the way I felt pain the varicose veins in the front of shin splints of legs because it make me feel so uncomfortable to walk. I know you can repair everything in the legs return to normal in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Father I pray for any pain to leave him and go away. I pray that you will provide all proper care and direction and Thankyou in Jesus holy precious name amen and Amen
 
Heavenly Father, I don’t like the way I felt pain the varicose veins in the front of shin splints of legs because it make me feel so uncomfortable to walk. I know you can repair everything in the legs return to normal in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Praying in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't like to see a bald spot on my head because it makes me feel so uncomfortable when I go out anywhere public and I am so tired of cutting my hair on my own bald head because hair grows so fast.
Replies
9
Views
135
I don’t know where the pain comes from the whole leg pain has to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. It doesn’t deserve to cause pain in the whole right leg to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
9
Views
117
It makes me feel uncomfortable to have high blood pressure in both legs, but I don't deserve to have high pressure in my body like that. Please heal what is going on in both my legs to be normal without any high blood pressure to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom