Heavenly Father I come to the throne of grace ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starby

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father I come to the throne of grace in Jesus Name asking for divine favor on ### R Us Cleaning Solutions. Father according to your word you said everything I touch would prosper, those who bless me would be blessed and those who cursed me would be cursed. Father your word also says that you would supply all of my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus and you have given us all spiritual blessing in heavenly places. I am the head not the tail, I am the lender not the borrower, those who trust in you shall never beg for bread! So Father in Jesus Name I ask for $###.## to support my cleaning service and customers who appreciate my honesty & integrity in my business practices and ethics. I thank you Father because I know you have heard my plea for help and therefore father I know you have sent the lamb of God Jesus Christ to send his angels to answer my prayer. I thank you heavenly Father in Jesus Mighty Name for For and provision on ### R Us Cleaning Solutions in Jesus Name Amen Amen Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near Throne of Grace with Confidence to freely receive mercy and find grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:16 (as a baby in the womb receives nutrients from its mother freely without having done anything to deserve or earn the nutrition), Connection to Vine, John 15:1-2, (as...
Replies
10
Views
169
🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near Throne of Grace with Confidence to Through Jesus Christ (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive mercy and find grace for help in time of need, Heb 4:16 (as...
Replies
10
Views
161
🙇🏻 Grace Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ, Heb 4:15-16, (Our Great High Priest, The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps 110:4, Heb 7:15, to freely receive...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom