Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Lord I come before you asking you to please grant ### a heart of forgiveness towards her grandparents and me her mother. Lord clean ###'s heart from anger, hatred and distrust. Jesus please show ### she is loved, it may look different but she is loved deeply. Jesus please remind ### to honor...
Replies
6
Views
369
Lord I come before you asking to fix it lord please. Lord I feel like I am surrounded yet I am alone. Lord please touch ### where she is right now. Lord please remind her to honor obey and respect me her mother. Lord please allow my parents to respect my decisions in my journey of single...
Replies
9
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,785
Messages
16,803,541
Members
650,298
Latest member
Neodira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom