Heavenly Father I beg you Lord. Lord start communication between me and ### today In Jesus Name. Lord give ### heart to forgive and realize the harsh word caused this distance. Lord heal division between us and make us one again. In Jesus name. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Dear Heavenly Father, I beg of you to please protect me from a bad future. I’m scared to death of becoming a father and I did everything in my power to ensure it doesn’t happen. I am simply just not ready to be a father and I’m scared that it could be a reality. Please forgive me for sinning...
"Heavenly Father, I come before you deeply sorry for the pain I caused ### and my daughters. Please work in their heart to bring forgiveness and healing, and help me to make amends where possible.
Lord Jesus Christ, I ask today for the grace to forgive everyone in my life I come to you today...