Heavenly Father I ask You for Your supernatural healing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Replies
11
Views
198
Lord please heal my right ovary, perform a miracle and remove this complex ovarian cyst. Cause it to shrink without any operation. Lord I pray that no complications arise from these cysts in Jesus name. Lord also remove the pain and discomfort I am feeling right now. Lord cause my restore my...
Replies
8
Views
275
It’s been few days that I have been experiencing constant back pain. It’s very frustrating and disheartening. I have prayed and asked God to heal me. Don’t know why the pain is still there. I need a miracle in Jesus name. I believe and hope our Lord Jesus has paid the price for all our pain and...
Replies
7
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,095
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom