Heavenly Father I ask You for Your supernatural healing of my teeth and my migraines. I can't afford a dentist. The pain is more than I can take; Lord please heal me according to Your Divine will. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)
Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)
God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, I pray for spiritual protection from any bad spiritual warfare, and for no curses or evil witchcraft to happen to me or anything I care about. I pray for no ungodly soul ties. I pray for a breakthrough from what i'm going through. Lord, I pray for your supernatural...
Lord please heal my right ovary, perform a miracle and remove this complex ovarian cyst. Cause it to shrink without any operation. Lord I pray that no complications arise from these cysts in Jesus name. Lord also remove the pain and discomfort I am feeling right now. Lord cause my restore my...
It’s been few days that I have been experiencing constant back pain. It’s very frustrating and disheartening. I have prayed and asked God to heal me. Don’t know why the pain is still there. I need a miracle in Jesus name. I believe and hope our Lord Jesus has paid the price for all our pain and...