Heavenly Father I am praying for my ###

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am praying for my neighbors family, the ###s. Please be with them through this sorrowful time. ### passed away yesterday from cancer. He was a good person to everyone he met, and would help anyone who needed help. We will miss him Father, and we ask you to take him into your heavenly kingdom and watch over him. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus.
 
"Dear Heavenly Father, matchless in all Your ways. Lend us Your strength God and fortify our spirits during this time. Comfort our heart during this time of grief and give us the grace to withstand in the midst of it all because Your grace is sufficient (Ephesians 3:16)." In Jesus name. Amen
 
It is always sad to lose a wonderful neighbor that was such a blessing but heaven is brighter and even more of a blessing to each one that goes one by one in Father God's perfect order. He truly does work in mysterious ways His wonders to perform. Praise His Holy Name. Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
221
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
298
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,483
Members
649,907
Latest member
Eloyrulwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom