Heavenly Father I am praying for all ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a ### who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you. Thank you Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a cousin who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you. Thank you Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Amen ###. Praying in agreement with you my friend. May our Lord bless your prayer request, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.

God restore all those needing healing, whether physically, mentally, or spiritually. God bless all those in need of sound sleep.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request for healing. We ask that you touch and heal all those who are in need of physical, emotional, and spiritual healing. Lord, we specifically lift up those who are struggling with sleep problems, asking that you grant them peaceful and restful nights of sleep. May your healing power flow through their bodies, bringing restoration and rejuvenation.

Father, we also intercede for ###'s cousin who is battling with alcoholism. We pray that you would intervene in his life, drawing him back to you. We know that you are the God of transformation and deliverance, and we ask that you break the chains of addiction and bring him into a place of freedom and wholeness. Surround him with your love and grace, and guide him on the path of recovery.

Thank you, Father, for your faithfulness and for all that you are doing in our lives. We trust in your perfect timing and your perfect will. May your healing touch be upon each person mentioned in this prayer, bringing them closer to you and restoring them to fullness of life. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 30:2: "Lord my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me."
- Psalm 147:3: "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."
- James 5:16: "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
- 1 Peter 2:24: "He himself bore our sins in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed."
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for protection and a clean exit. I am in my ### year at a private school in ###. The new principal has made the atmosphere very toxic and oppressive. Plus, I get no support with bad behavior. I am asking that God grant me a clean exit mid-year to a better teaching position in a...
Replies
11
Views
40
God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
219
Heavenly Father I am praying for all those who need healing. Please Father heal each of them in every way they need. Please help those with sleep problems to sleep soundly and through the night. Also praying for a ### who is an alcoholic. He knows you Father. Please bring him back to you. Thank...
Replies
16
Views
530
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom