Heavenly Father I am praying for all ...

I have prayed for these cats and all who care for them in Jesus name Amen. God bless you!
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Heavenly Father I am praying for all the cats at the ###. These cats are homeless and are being cared for by ###. They are giving them food, shelter vet care and lots of love. Thank you for ### and all those who help her with these cats in every way they need. They are fixing them to help stop the population from increasing. Please heal ### of his problem with his head tilting. Make him well enough to be returned into the ### where he loves living in the wild. Also ###/### and the medical problems he has. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Of our
 
Heavenly Father I am praying for all the cats at the ###. These cats are homeless and are being cared for by ###. They are giving them food, shelter vet care and lots of love. Thank you for ### and all those who help her with these cats in every way they need. They are fixing them to help stop the population from increasing. Please heal ### of his problem with his head tilting. Make him well enough to be returned into the ### where he loves living in the wild. Also ###/### and the medical problems he has. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
I have prayed for this. Ease you also pray for our cats and dogs.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
215
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
294
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,908
Members
648,095
Latest member
Scriorinaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom