Heavenly Father I am praying for all ...

Heavenly Father I am praying for all the cats at the ###. These cats are homeless and are being cared for by ###. They are giving them food, shelter vet care and lots of love. Thank you for ### and all those who help her with these cats in every way they need. They are fixing them to help stop the population from increasing. Please heal ### of his problem with his head tilting. Make him well enough to be returned into the ### where he loves living in the wild. Also ###/### and the medical problems he has. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus
Amen, I joined in this prayer. Asking You Father to send Your Holy Angels to intervene in this matter and assist the situation.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
298
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
283
I AM PRAYING FOR EVERYONE HERE IN JESUS RECEIVE PEACE DELIVERANCE AMEN AND HEALING AMEN
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom