Heavenly Father I am praying for all ...

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God you know these hackers is destroy so many people's lives, I you God to go in and take revenge for your people's, let the hackers get back what they sow in other people's life. Lord you always asked my pray now and I thank you God. In Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
219
I pray for an urgent ### to help me resolve administrative issues that will help take my life forward. Thank you for the financial windfall and relief.
Replies
13
Views
297
I have spoken to my husband twice and he listened to what I had to say. He wants to release me of the stress I was carrying inside. He listened and spoke softly. I just thank for little victory, I am just trusting God to restore my marriage. I feel empty and numb at times but I still stand in...
Replies
8
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,398
Members
649,289
Latest member
Shreirkorlarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom