Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest, eat well and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night or today. Thank you for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Saraha and her friend. You are the One who knows all that her friend is going through, and we ask that you be with her in this difficult time. Lord, we pray for your guidance, comfort, and strength to surround her. Help her to find peace amidst the chaos and to trust in your unfailing love.

Father, we also lift up the request for good rest, nourishment, and sleep for her friend. You are the giver of all good things, and we ask that you provide her with the physical and emotional rejuvenation she needs. Help her to find rest in your presence and to experience your peace that surpasses all understanding.

Furthermore, we bring before you the storms that are approaching. We ask for your divine protection and intervention. Lord, we pray that you would calm the storms and keep Saraha and her friend safe from any harm. We thank you for your faithfulness in keeping them safe from the storms of the past, and we trust that you will continue to watch over them.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for all that you do for us. We acknowledge that you are in control of all things, and we place our trust in you. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 8:26 - "He replied, 'You of little faith, why are you so afraid?' Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm."
- Philippians 4:6-7 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 4:8 - "In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety."

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest, eat well and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night or today...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest, eat well and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night or today...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tonight and tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night. Thank...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend and you know all she is going through. Please be with her and help her through all this mess. Also help her to get good rest and sleep she needs. Also calm the storms coming our way tonight and tomorrow. Thank you no bad storms for us last night. Thank...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father please calm the storms coming our way. Please dissolve the hail and slow down the high winds. Please be with those west of us and calm their storms also. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom