Saraha
Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for all the animals out in this cold weather. I have seen ### and try to feed him but when I bring out the food he has run off. He recognizes the name ### gave him when she lived here. ### would take care of him and let him in her house. Then when she moved in to assisted living, her daughter put ### back outside. Please help me to see him and give him good cat food and treats to eat. As far as I know he is catching rodents and birds to eat. Please keep him from that awful toxoplasmosis cats get from eating live animals. Please help all the animals stay warm thru this winter and find good food for them. Please heal ###/### and ###. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen. I trust you Jesus.
