Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### again. Yesterday she developed a cough, and said it could develop into phenomena. They sent her back to the hospital. Please keep her in your prayers. God bless
 
LORD WE ASK YOU MANIFEST SPEEDY HEALING TO ### IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AMEN
 
In the powerful name of Yeshua we pray,
In agreement with your Holy word we pray, we speak life into our lives, we speak life into our situations and we speak praises unto you for honoring our prayers, Thank you Father for showering us in your glory, Amen and Amen

For thine is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, Amen
 
I pray for your ### that she feels better and has a quick recovery. That the doctors helping her will have answers and she have a happy thanksgiving with you and your family. Amen.
 
God bless you as I have prayed for you in Jesus name. Jesus loves us all. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
12
Views
468
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
7
Views
294
Heavenly Father I am asking prayers for ### and her bathroom faucet to be fixed and work well. ### and what is bothering her foot to be swollen. And ### to get all the paperwork done and in order she needs to have done for her family. Please be with them in their needs and help them with all...
Replies
7
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,146
Messages
16,819,292
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom