Heavenly Father I am asking healing for ###

Heavenly Father, I come to you on behalf of ### and ask for your healing touch on her friends and family members. Please bless them with physical, mental, and emotional healing in every way they need. We also thank you for a good night's rest and ask that you help us all to sleep peacefully through the night. In Jesus' Name we pray, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father I am asking healing for friends and family members. Please touch them and heal them in every way they need. Thank you for a good nights rest. Please help all of us to sleep well and through the night. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
May our Heavenly Father continue to heal and bless you and all your friends and loved ones. May He meet all of their needs and bless them with sound sleeps, in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I am asking healing for ### and ###. Please touch them and heal them in every way they need. Thank you for a good nights rest. Please help all of us to sleep well and through the night. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
10
Views
204
Heavenly Father I am asking healing for ### and ###. Please touch them and heal them in every way they need. Thank you for a good nights rest. Please help all of us to sleep well and through the night. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
17
Views
416
Heavenly Father I am asking healing for ### and ###. Please touch them and heal them in every way they need. Thank you for a good nights rest. Please help all of us to sleep well and through the night. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
16
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom