Heavenly father hallowed be thy name thy will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richrod

Prayer Partner
Heavenly father hallowed be thy name thy will be done, I ask for blessing ### in coming to you lord for all her needs, I ask for blessing her with knowing that she will do good in school today, I ask for her to contact me ### with letting him know how she is doing, I ask for blessing her with help from doing crack, I ask for blessing her with safety & protection for ###, I ask for blessing ### with a place to live soon, I ask for blessing him with work today, I ask for blessing him with blessings for knowing that you are with him today, I ask for blessing ###, a close friend, with a great day in school, I ask for blessing ### with knowing that you lord will bless him with a person who he will fall in love with, thank you in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Father, I am ### years old. I live alone. I am Blessed to have my family and also my church family. Dear Father I know that I am a child of God. I know that you love me, My Father. Sometimes I am very lonely, in spite of the fact that I have my family and my church family. Dear Lord Father...
Replies
10
Views
426
IJN our Father hallowed be thy name this day we praise and honor Your name. You are the Lord who provides for us more than enough so we can share with those You send to us. Shine Your light on our path this coming week, let our cup run over with living water. Fill us with Your spirit bringing...
Replies
7
Views
219
Hallowed be thy name No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord. In Jesus Name AMEN!!
Replies
8
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom