Heavenly Father God, I just ask that you continue

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before you tonight and before the midnight hour, I want to pray to cancel any dark, wicked meetings, secret society meetings, and witchcraft meetings that take place in my region after midnight in Jesus' name. I also, Father, am asking you to please cover my block, ###...
Replies
8
Views
195
Heavenly Father GOD thank you for all you have done for me and are doing for me. Heavenly Father GOD hear our prayers and answer according to your will. For those needing you in their life, I pray that you will answer. For those that are lonely, I pray that you will answer. For those that are...
Replies
8
Views
354
I just ask for you to pray for the whole world and for all none believes and the world to come to gather stop all the fight against religions and Love our God heart ♥ and soul in Jesus name and I believe he will Bless you I have been on my own for ### years and am ### now and seen just about...
Replies
15
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom