Heavenly father, even though today was warm, thank you for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamatmothao3

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly father, even though today was warm, thank you for waking me up to enjoy your beauty. Lord, I lift my son, ###, to you tonight with his job interview(s). I ask that you choose the right one for him, even though he's planning on going to college, please open a door for him so he can walk through it. Amen
 
Our Father in heaven, hear our voice of prayer according to the multitude of thy mercy. O Kind and Merciful God Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior bless them and be with them. Make us worthy to receive your blessings. May your name be glorified now and forever Amen.
 
lord we ask you to please guide ### to the right job and put ### on the right path in the name of jesus. open new doors in their life. thank you jesus amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1) Father even though I'm ###, pls let me also carry my own children ###. 2) Father destroy breast issue and restore perfect health unto me 3) Give me a retentive memory 4) Establish a business for me, money to start the biz and the place of biz. 5) Father pls fight my battle for me 6)...
Replies
4
Views
400
Dear heavenly father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor and providence that I will be receiving my dream job. My is ###. Give me a job before March 2025, it's not over, please. In ###. In ###. Matthew 7: Verse 7 to 8. You said. To ask, you, and you will be given to us; to seek...
Replies
7
Views
408
Dear heavenly Father I thank you for today you take me from in the morning to see the evening peacefully I say thank you. My prayers request is financial breakthrough and job opportunity I want to go back to school let God make way for me to enroll this semester in Jesus mighty name Amen🙏
Replies
7
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom