Heavenly Father,,,before anything else, i would like to take ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarisse

Servant
Heavenly Father,,,before anything else, I would like to take this moment to praise You and give You thanks for giving me an opportunity to find a spiritual forum where I can express freely the desire of my heart and soul. And would like to thank those who selflessly prayed for other's request esp. ###.

Father, I humbly pray...please help me and my family to find a pediatric neurologist who's specializing in gelastic and dacrystic seizures. My daughter was diagnosed having a general epilepsy for almost ### years now, however the bouts of laughter and cry never stopped even if she's under maintenance.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty Father, before anything else, allow us to thank you for all your countless blessings and miracles you shower upon your children everyday. I have one prayer request today. It's for my youngest daughter who is now in another country. She went there to study but was fortunate enough to...
Replies
6
Views
109
Heavenly Father I would like to take this time to thank all our Military Service Personal and the Veterans of America! Thank you for all you have done for us fighting for us and keeping America free. I am praying for each of you and asking God to bless you in every way you need. God bless
Replies
6
Views
123
N
  • Locked
lord, before anything else i just want to say thank you for all the blessings that u given to me. thank you for my loving family my precious ### my friends and to my love one. i also want to say sorry if sometimes im not a good. sorry for my sin. lord, thank you also for guiding me thank you for...
Replies
2
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom