Heavenly and Almighty God, please protect me from the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacEoin

Servant of All
Heavenly and Almighty God, please protect me from the evil slings and arrows of the devil. Recently everything in my life has been going really well. Most importantly my Spiritual life has been the source of much joy and happiness but somehow I began to drift away from God and am finding it difficult to connect in prayer. I know this is satan's work and as a result I am riddled with guilt and anxiety. I am desperately worried of being punished in every way in my life, my family, my work, my finances. Please pray for my protection that I may concentrate on God again and be set free of anything the devil may tempt me to do. All this I ask in forgiveness of my sins and in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
219
Almighty God protect us from an evil tenant named ###. She's making false accusations and threats against my livelihood. Please do not allow her evil plans to affect our new beginning in our new apartment for a better life. Please shield us from any evil plans she may have. Protect us and help...
Replies
7
Views
162
Please Lord let our belongings still be in an old apartment and let us be able to take them and finish this moving process. Please protect us from harm in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom