Heavenly and almighty God, I pray that you would ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacEoin

Servant of All
Heavenly and almighty God, I pray that you would come to my aid. Silence people that have nothing better to do and like to cause trouble with their tongues. Let them know that they are been used to full advantage by the devil who never misses a chance. Thank you Lord for being our Saviour in times of need as we are truly grateful. Help us to continue to look to you in all things. I ask in forgiveness of our sins and in Jesus's name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
This message is specifically for my hometown, but can relate to any city with a like spirit. Testing is not about a ball-game. It's about buildings (the works of man's hands). Turn you back on your false counsel, before it's too late, daughter (###-Town). Then I heard a loud voice in heaven...
Replies
0
Views
147
Good evening friends, brothers and sisters; I come before the Lord with an eager, and expectant heart for the long awaited victory in this battle for my future wife and I’s marriage tonight. I can feel Him, and His presence knowing He has been faithful working on delivering the miracles in the...
Replies
7
Views
161
Good evening everyone, I repost this prayer in defense of my wife to be and I’s relationship. The enemy once again caused her to flee yesterday by lying to her and preying on her emotions. She even acknowledged the enemy had been attacking her, and she had become so burdened by its onslaught it...
Replies
9
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,003
Messages
16,817,726
Members
651,124
Latest member
Haluithiortor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom