MacEoin
Servant of All
Heavenly and Almight God our Father in Heaven I pray that your perfect work will be done in my life and in the life of those of my dear sister in Christ ###, whom I love and care about dearly. Recently she has been facing some challenges which has left her down cast and trodden. Thank you dear Lord for being her refuge and her strength and showing and reminding her of her fantastic beauty and resilience that as been given to her by you. Help us to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. I pray that we would come to know you better each day as you reveal yourself to us. Strengthen us to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help us to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless us, protect us, and cause Your face to shine upon us today, tomorrow, and for ever. God, please do all that I have asked of You in this prayer for those I love and care about so that they would see the wonder of your Majesty too. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
