Heaven Is A Glorious Place


This is one of my favorite songs! Heaven is a glorious place.


It is so comforting to know that death is not the end for those of us who believe and know Jesus Christ as our Savior. We will have eternal life through Christ. God has prepared a new home for us where there will be no more tears, sickness, pain, or death. Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (Rev. 21:3-4, John 14:1-4).
Our days are numbered. Our times are in God’s hands (Psalm 3:15a). God knows the number of our days and months. We cannot live longer than the time God has set (Job 14:5). Before we had even seen our first day or taken our first breath, God had already written in His book of life the number of our days (Psalm 139:16). For in God we live, move, and have our being (Acts 17:28a). God created all things, and only by God’s will, do we exist (Rev. 4:11).


Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 

This is one of my favorite songs! Heaven is a glorious place.

It is so comforting to know that death is not the end for those of us who believe and know Jesus Christ as our Savior. We will have eternal life through Christ. God has prepared a new home for us where there will be no more tears, sickness, pain, or death. Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (Rev. 21:3-4, John 14:1-4).

Our days are numbered. Our times are in God’s hands (Psalm 3:15a). God knows the number of our days and months. We cannot live longer than the time God has set (Job 14:5). Before we had even seen our first day or taken our first breath, God had already written in His book of life the number of our days (Psalm 139:16). For in God we live, move, and have our being (Acts 17:28a). God created all things, and only by God’s will, do we exist (Rev. 4:11).

Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Heaven is real amen!
 

This is one of my favorite songs! Heaven is a glorious place.

It is so comforting to know that death is not the end for those of us who believe and know Jesus Christ as our Savior. We will have eternal life through Christ. God has prepared a new home for us where there will be no more tears, sickness, pain, or death. Jesus said, “In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also (Rev. 21:3-4, John 14:1-4).

Our days are numbered. Our times are in God’s hands (Psalm 3:15a). God knows the number of our days and months. We cannot live longer than the time God has set (Job 14:5). Before we had even seen our first day or taken our first breath, God had already written in His book of life the number of our days (Psalm 139:16). For in God we live, move, and have our being (Acts 17:28a). God created all things, and only by God’s will, do we exist (Rev. 4:11).

Encourager ###, M.A., B.S., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
Mercy God 🙇
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 “We give You thanks, Lord God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because You have taken Your great power and have begun to reign," Rev 11:17, Our Father, we offer "petitions, PRAYERS, intercessions and thanksgivings," for ALL in AUTHORITY (Whether we LIKE them or NOT does not Exempt us...
Replies
11
Views
143
Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
11
Views
144
Wisdom & Revelation to Know God, The Hope of His Calling, Riches of Glorious Inheritance and the Surpassing Greatness of His Power, Eph 1:15-23, "For this reason I too, having heard of the faith in the Lord Jesus which exists among you and your love for all those God has Made Holy, 16 do not...
Replies
10
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom