Hearts Desire

Status
Not open for further replies.

kman

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord God I still say thank you for all you have done although I am a sinner. Lord God you know everything that's on my heart from my profession to my loved ones. Lord you see my situation and hear my prayers. Lord as you have done it before Lord do it again. I need you in college as I play football and I ask that God you strengthen me and heal my mother and ### and her family from all the pain we have endured. I also ask that God you restore my relationship with her as well and let it be real and prosperous. I ask that you answer me and speak back to me and let all be well with me oh Lord, Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I GET MY DREAMS COME TRUE HEARTS DESIRES MAN KING 🤴 FOR MY LIFE IM HIS QUEEN GREATLY THAT WILL BE A GOOD THING FOR MY CATS NO WORRIES THAT IM VERY ATTRACTED THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ONLY GIVES THE BEST GREATLYYYYYY...SPECIFICALLY MY FINE ASS GUY IM A LIGHT THAT DESERVES A LIGHT THRIW AWAY...
Replies
8
Views
108
I SPEAK CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND COMMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD HEARTS DESIRES MAKE IT INTO MY LIFE FAMILY TIME MAKES IT FOREVERMORE.. I GET MY PROBONO PATENT DONE I GET THRU MY APPLICATION I GET EVERYTHING DONE LOOKING PROFESSIONAL GREATLY.. I ALSO GET THE APPROVAL FROM ### FOR THE KIDDOS...
Replies
6
Views
144
please pray that God gives me what my heart desires
Replies
7
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,855
Messages
16,804,109
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom