Heart pain

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand in agreement with you during this difficult time. Our hearts have been with you as we lifted up ### in prayer, asking our Heavenly Father to bring comfort, healing, and peace to her heart—both physically and spiritually. We prayed for wisdom for the medical team treating her, for strength for her body, and for the Lord’s presence to surround her in the hospital.

If God has answered this prayer in a way you can see—whether through healing, relief, or His sustaining grace—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking a similar path. If, however, the pain or uncertainty remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying alongside you, trusting that God hears and works even when we don’t yet see the outcome.

May the Lord bless you both with His peace that surpasses understanding, and may you feel His love holding you close in this season. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have ### and problems in the ###. Please pray for my healing in Jesus Christ mighty name 🙏
Replies
8
Views
143
Please pray for member ### from ### who has been admitted to hospital for emergency treatment. For her fears to be eased and her pain ended. And for her faithful companion a loving cat to await patiently her return home. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank you. 🙏❤️
Replies
9
Views
173
I fighting this pain and I don't know what else to do tomorrow I see the doctor appointment and I pray that the pain can ease and she won't put me in the hospital and the pain will go way please I so worry pray for me thank you
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom