Heart Hurting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
please be with ### and ### and watch over this relationship. I pray that God allows these two to be together and that the bond is so strong that nothing will tear it apart. Please help him to be a Godly man and leader in all he does. Please keep bad influences away from him starting today Jesus and let his conscience tell him right from wrong in your eyes. Be with her also and help her to let nothing come into her life that isn't Godly. Help the bond become so strong and take obstacles out of their way please God. Don't let any more mistakes be made. Help me to feel comfort in these prayers Lord. Thank you for answered prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
May our Heavenly Father answer your prayers according to his will. I prayed for this in our Lord & Savior Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been consistently prayed against by people for me not to have anything and prayed against my health my marriage recently I witness a person go into my picture on Facebook pull three picture of my husband business my picture from nephew wedding which had my sister her friend and her...
Replies
9
Views
151
God has removed my toxic family and made things so much better for me and my son. I just worry that in the midst of things getting better God will change His mind or disappear. I'm scared and anxious all the time that God will be mad at me or things will fall apart. Please pray that God will...
Replies
15
Views
196
Due to all the abuse, unfairness, and injustices we’re going through Lord, we are your saints; you are to fight and protect us just like you did with David and Goliath. That’s how I feel about what we’re up against. Have mercy on us and bring us your rest now to deal with all of this and regain...
Replies
6
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom