Hear numb and pain in my right ###

1Chronicles 4:10: And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

🙏 The Jabez And Angel Protection Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me indeed. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hand be with me. Keep me from evil so that I may not cause pain. Give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, and keep me safe from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love. Bless each of us with the knowledge, wisdom, and understanding on how to handle and distribute those blessings throughout our lives. And give us wisdom on how to properly handle the enlarged territory to bring You glory and honor. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my right eye still bothers me and crosses my eyes, even though I took my camera to see my right eye 👀 get cross-eyed. It makes me hate that my right eye gets cross-eyed for no reason and it doesn't make any sense. I can feel an itch inside my eyes, and I don't know where...
Replies
10
Views
183
Heal the pain in my right forehead to be free. Km trying to sleep because it is ### am in the morning. I haven't slept yet. I don't like any kind of types of headaches.
Replies
9
Views
75
I can feel the pain through my right leg but I don't know where the pain is coming from in my right leg. It did itself.
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom