Hear My Prayer Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebonyfashion

Prayer Warrior
Father God I thank you for another day, I thank you for my many blessings, Father God my storm rage on, please, keep praying for me, please keep me lifted up to Jesus, pray for the healing of my body, the healing and restoration of my marriage, an increase in my finances, and that I am strengthened in my walk with the Lord, pray that I receive love and are able to give love in my dark day's, and that I keep walking in love, I pray a blessing over my husband and my kids, Lord keep my husband safe, I pray he is blessed at his work, and that he comes home safe every night, Lord keep my kids safe look after them, help them to keep their jobs and get jobs and to take care of their families, look after my sis and brother's, walk with them as my self, thank you for making a way out of no way, I pray for open doors that no man can shut, IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PLEAD THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY SITUATION, I ASK THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, I SPEAK LIFE TO EVERY DEAD SITUATION IN MY LIFE, FATHER GOD I PRAY FOR WISDOM, FAVOR, GRACE, MERCY, FORGIVENESS, HOPE, PEACE, FATHER GOD YOU KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS THAT NEED TO BE DONE, I ASK FOR YOUR HELP TO GET THEM DONE, FATHER GOD I THANK YOU FOR HEARING AND ANSWERING MY PRAYERS AND THE PRAYERS OF EVERY ONE ON THIS SITE, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN.
 
Stay strong in the Lord. God is moving in your situation. Trust Him & watch Him do a mighty thing for you. Begin thanking Him now because it was already done when Jesus died on the cross!!! ~Blessings
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with pain in my heart. I come to you and ask that you heal all the pain I've caused ### over the years. Please remove his stubborn heart towards me. Create in us a new heart and renew our spirits. O'Lord. Draw yourself closer to us and to one another. Strengthen...
Replies
10
Views
248
Father God, I come to you with a hurting heart, i feel bad for how i came about the issue with ### yesterday. , I know my emotions got the best of me. For that he is uncertain of my wanting to make things right between us. Draw yourself closer to him. Soften his heart towards me, and the eyes to...
Replies
13
Views
236
Father God, I come to you with a hopeful heart. I pray that you draw closer to ### soften his heart towards me. Let him see where I was coming from, and forgiveness for how i came about it. Help me Lord to communicate my feelings more clearly to him, so there is no longer any misunderstandings...
Replies
15
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom