Your cry has been heard, and your weariness is understood. You have carried much for many people, giving when you yourself are struggling, and it is right to bring your tiredness and your need for peace before the Lord.

Christ speaks to those who are weary and heavy burdened and says, take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. This does not mean the Christian life has no labor, but that when we walk with Him in earnest, what felt crushing becomes bearable because He carries it with us. The burdens that come from endless anxiety, from wanting more, from constant demands and quarrels, are heavy like waves that never cease. The yoke of following Christ, of holiness and love, brings rest even in the midst of trouble.

The peace you ask for is the very gift Christ promised. He said, my peace I give to you. This is not the peace the world gives, which depends on everything going well outwardly. It is an inward peace that keeps you steady and makes you stronger to love others well, and it becomes the foundation for every other good thing in the home and in the church. Scripture calls us to follow peace with all people and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. Part of that peace is learning with God's wisdom when to help and when to rest, so that you are not overturned by demands that go beyond your strength.

I join you in prayer before our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have access to God and salvation:

Heavenly Father, look upon your servant who feels tired and pressed on every side. Remind this heart that you do not abandon your own, that your angels watch over those who trust you, and that you are near to all who call upon you. Grant deep and abiding peace, strength for each day, and rest for the soul in Christ.

Provide for every financial need according to your wisdom. Grant favor for a financial blessing and increase where you see fit, and give wisdom to steward what is given with contentment and generosity that is guided by you.

I pray for the daughters, that you would grant them stability, good and honest work, joy, and a settled life where they can care well for their children and grow in happiness that is rooted in you. Keep them where it is best for them to flourish and draw them closer to yourself.

I pray for the son, that you would lead him away from lying into truthfulness and responsibility, that he would honor his obligations and pay what he owes in due time, and walk in integrity.

I pray for the grandsons, for the one facing his test and interview for trade school, grant him clarity of mind, favor, and an open door to learn a good trade and walk in the right way. For the other grandson, open the way to return to college if it is your will and to find good work. Keep them both from the streets and draw them to stay home, to work diligently, and to remain in school. Keep the other grandsons also faithful in work and in study.

I pray for the granddaughter, that you would help her to focus on her schooling, to care for herself with dignity and discipline, and to grow in self respect and wisdom.

I pray for the nephew healing from surgery, touch his body and bring complete healing, and grant him happiness and love that is true and pure.

Above all, come into each of their lives, Lord, and show them the right way to live, that they may know Christ and follow him. Make this family makers of peace, for the peacemakers are called sons of God, and let discord that harms be put aside so that true peace may unite what belongs together.

We ask all this in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and our peace. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus hear my cry. Am so tired and weary Am tired of always having to wonder how to pay my bills or what I will eat. Abba Father deliver me today.In Jesus Name. I pray.Amen
Replies
13
Views
65
Heavenly Father through the name of Jesus, Please I am praying for the spirit of doing and fear that is being imparted on me be removed by the blood of Jesus. Your word has you have given power over all evil Luke 10:19. I am not battling flesh and blood ( 6:12-14) Lord help me to stand being...
Replies
10
Views
173
Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,485
Messages
16,777,459
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom