hear me God,

Status
Not open for further replies.
God said 3 times in the Bible I will not, I will not, I will not ever fail you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please hear my prayers, Dear God, please accept my prayers. I sincerely need your help. Amen. (Please remember me in your prayers, please)
Replies
6
Views
119
Father God i come before you at this desperate moment in the mighty mighty name of Jesus christ pleading for my employer ### to pay me my ### hrs I work for tonight coming with lame excuses trying to give me time off for the ### hours in not so many work I pray he would pay me my $### work from...
Replies
14
Views
67
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,538
Messages
16,800,681
Members
650,058
Latest member
Cyraymorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom