Healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunkiemonkie

Servant of All
I work in the healthcare field and I am so paranoid that I have caught something. Please pray that I did not catch any blood borne pathogens. Pray I continue to be disease free and that I am healthy. I don't want to be anxious all the time and paranoid. Please give me peace.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heal to flash out of my ###’s healthy to poop out of the stomach to be free. No more sickness and no more diseases in her stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
175
Heal my ###’s black poop to brown poop to be fully healthy. No more black poop in her stomach to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. As long as her stomach is healthy.
Replies
10
Views
184
Prayer for my two orchid plant to stay healthy and flower as I have invested heavily on it and prevent any death of this plants.
Replies
9
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom