Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShyOne

Guest
please pray for my health- both mental and physical. pray that i be well and that i can take care of my ###.

i need to be healed of: agoraphobia, asthma, auditory processing disorder, depression, generalized anxiety disorder, high blood pressure, panic disorder, pdd-nos, and social phobia/anxiety disorder.

also please pray for my heart health.

pray that i never suffer a medical emergency while i am alone with my ###.

thank you.

god bless.
 
Lord, we come today with needs like these expressed her by your daughter. We touch and agree and we touch the helm of your garment, let virtues depart from you and from throne grace and heal her physically and spiritually. Cleanse her from all unrighteousness with the hyssop of your blood we pray in Jesus Christ name, amen!
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, take care of ### Lord and free her from all ailments of her mind and body Lord. Lord all the ailments mentioned by her may disappear Lord and may she offer you her thanks, praise and work for your greater glories Lord. Lord with you nothing is impossible Lord, take have mercy and answer our prayers, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father, I pray for ### healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from her body, give her good health, make her strong to face every hurdle in her life and bless her with peace and joy, Father protect her family in your arms and bless them abundantly. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I you to hear and answer my prayers. I beg you to help me to get my health back. I am in awful pain in back. Please I beg you to heal my central nervous system. I have never stopped pray please help to face my fears, phobias, and anxieties. Please my family need please. God bless ###.
Replies
9
Views
127
I pray for great health I pray for my health to get better I suffer from mental illness from schizophrenia and bi polar disorder I'm not sure if I actually have it though I do see things and hear voices so I know schizophrenia I may have but I dont know if I have bi polar disorder I pray for my...
Replies
9
Views
167
For relief from cankor sores, my lower back condition, involuntary leg movements. Healing in general for my health to be overall well.
Replies
14
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,832
Messages
16,803,899
Members
650,324
Latest member
Syimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom